Borrowing more even at high-interest rates to pay out existing debts and trying to run or hide from the lenders and creditors can make you a permanent slave of debt.
Have you heard of the popular quote ‘if it has to be, it’s up to me’? The fact is keeping your eyes closed in a burning house doesn’t help extinguish the fire! Instead, when you open them up, you shall have lost direction, and most probably, end up consumed in the burning flames! You’ve got to act swiftly to contain that fire or let it consume you.
When trapped in debt, the first step towards setting yourself free is to acknowledge that you are in a fix, and in need of help. You must never wait for your employer, spouse, sister, brother, cousin, friend, or any other relation to pushing you towards re-aligning your financial off-tracks back to the track. You must be honest with yourself, acknowledge that you are in need of help, and get that help.
Be bold enough and face the situation head on. Trying to run away or hide is a game you can seldom win. And if you sit back and do nothing, then the debts will most probably outgrow your income, and consequently, subject you to endless financial humiliations.
A leaking paycheck can be effectively managed; don’t let it destroy your life! But you must be the one to make that bold move towards turning things around. You must step up and say enough is enough. You’ve got to make a decision to stop living from a negative paycheck, from debts, from one paycheck to the next, or from relying on meager earnings, and chose the path of abundance.
You should never allow lenders and creditors to turn your paycheck into their shopping mall, each one of them fighting for a space to deduct the limited money you earn. Well, it’s undeniable that the offers from most of them will always be tempting, but you should manage your appetite for taking unnecessary loans to block them from scavenging for space on your precious paycheck.
When trapped in debt, the process of getting back on your feet might seem physically overwhelming, but you should persistently hold on to a proven debt exit plan to realize plausible results. You must prepare yourself together with your household, both physically and emotionally, for the uncomfortable journey ahead. You would rather spend five years struggling financially, but after that, enjoy financial abundance for the rest of your life!
The clouds can hide the sun for a while, but not forever. Notably, the clouds can never replace the sun. Living a financially healthy life, littered with financial abundance should be your sun, and the debts trying to pull you down are just but temporary dark clouds blocking your sun’s rays.
If it has to be, then it’s up to you. You are never going to miraculously receive financial sanity and abundance, without effort! The journey towards successfully curing a leaking paycheck is one that not all who embark on successfully accomplish. It’s a journey not for the faint at heart! But the good news is, once you effectively commit to getting back on your feet, no matter how long it takes, you shall eventually get back on your feet and sparkle again, financially.
- If trapped in debt, you must be bold enough and face the situation head on. Trying to run away or even hide is a game you can seldom win.
- You’ve got to make a decision to stop living from a negative paycheck, from debts, from one paycheck to the next, or from relying on meager earnings and chose the path of abundance.
- Do you have a structured settlement or an annuity from a personal injury settlement? If so and you would like to sell it to get your cash out to get out of debt simply click here.
- Never allow lenders and creditors to turn your paycheck into their shopping mall; each one of them fighting for a space to deduct the limited money you earn.
- You would rather spend five years struggling financially, but after that, enjoy financial abundance for the rest of your life.
- If it has to be, then it’s up to you. You are never going to miraculously receive financial sanity and abundance, without effort.